Please update your records:
Open Positions for Phoenix, AZ
Lead Energy/Conservation Engineer (Phoenix, AZ):
Wendel, a nationally recognized energy services, engineering, architecture and construction company that is dedicated to innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients. We are looking to hire a senior energy engineer to join our diverse and growing team. This role will require a dynamic, highly motivated individual. In this position you will be responsible for developing comprehensive energy audits, including data collection, utility bill disaggregation and benchmarking; field visits; energy calculations; cost estimates and contractor pricing, energy measure descriptions and detailed work scope packages; report writing; project design documents, development of measurement and verification plans and contract documents. You will also assist with management of design, bidding and construction. You will actively lead project teams with the development and implementation of energy conservation measures (ECMs) across a variety of client sectors and facility types. Responsibilities will include:
- Data Collection
- Utility Bill Disaggregation
- Field Visits
- Energy Calculations
- Energy Measure Descriptions
- Manage design team
- Manage construction
- Sales Support
- Mentor Energy Engineer and Energy Analysts
- Project Accounting access and maintenance
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Collaboration with Project Managers
- Development of measurement & verification (M&V) plans
- Produce annual M&V reports
- Review of Deliverables, QA/QC
- PE license and/or Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or other industry related certifications preferred Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Building modeling experience a plus.
- Expertise in multiple technical areas of Energy Engineering
- Responsible for completing multiple tasks on multiple projects
- Management of multiple energy projects
- Capable and responsible for QA/QC on assigned tasks and projects.
- Capable and proven developer of new ECM calculations, checklists and other internal tools
- Ability to provide sales support and new ECM’s during preliminary assessment
- Experience developing energy projects
- Proven management of construction projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal staff and clients
Architect (Phoenix, AZ):
Wendel is a national award winning design, construction and energy company seeking enthusiastic, design oriented entry and mid-level professionals to work in our Phoenix office. If you are interested in a fast paced, fun working environment where quality matters and the team comes first, we invite you to respond.
The ideal candidate will be required to work in a multi-office national team environment. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required. A minimum of 3 years of experience is desired with proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Cloud. Responsibilities include high client service, thoughtful sustainable design implementation and multi-discipline team coordination. Experience on educational and/or transportation projects also a plus.
Phoenix, AZ News
The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Published David Kimball’s article on the Trempealeau County Health Care Center in the 2018 AAH Academy Journal! Click on the Journal Below to learn about the Road to Recovery: Person-Centered Design Behavioral Health.
Wendel is proud to announce that the Amherst Chamber of Commerce has presented us with the 2018 Innovation Award. The award was presented October 22, 2018 at “The Event” at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens where over 400 members were in attendance. This annual event takes place every October and celebrates business excellence in Western New York. …Read More
Wendel is pleased to announce that Construction Practice Area Leader, Mark D. Molnar, PE, has been named a member of the Design-Build Committee of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York. This committee serves to educate members and the public on design-build and monitor/pursue legislation in the interest of this project delivery …Read More
The city had a keen interest in renovating and relocating the facility dating to the 1980s, but persistent false-starts and obstacles frustrated the community’s efforts for the better part of a decade. Some in the planning process, which at different times included railroad companies, Amtrak, the State of New York and the federal government, questioned …Read More
LED luminaires for street lighting have the benefit of precision, allowing them to be programmed to minimize light pollution, increase visibility, and maximize efficiency by directing light to the exact desired area. Proper technique in the design of street lighting is crucial for a safe and efficient nighttime visual environment in any setting. The quality …Read More
Within the last decade, LED technology has significantly improved allowing production costs to be reduced while the efficiency and performance characteristics continue to increase exponentially. Due to these continually progressing improvements, LED technology has become the lighting option of choice for roadway and exterior area lighting. Another major advancement in LED technology is the extensive …Read More