Open Positions for Eau Claire, WI
Senior Structural Engineer (Williamsville, NY, Albany, NY, Atlanta, GA, Columbus, OH, Eau Claire, WI, Meriden, CT, Minneapolis, MN, Richmond, VA, Rochester, NY, Syracuse, NY, Washington, D.C.):
Wendel is a nationally recognized innovative Architecture, Engineering, Energy Efficiency, and Construction Management firm that collaborates with private and public entities to holistically approach facility and infrastructure projects. Our clients benefit from our full-service capability that allows us to tackle technically complex projects with our own in-house experts. With multiple regional offices, Wendel presents the opportunity to work on an exciting variety of projects with a collaborative team approach. If you are looking to make a real impact, to challenge the status quo, and develop and implement solutions with real results, then Wendel is the place for you!
Wendel is looking to add a Senior Structural Engineer to our team! In this position you will work on high profile projects in a collaborative, multi-discipline, architectural and engineering office environment. This position can be located out of any of our offices and we offer a Hybrid work schedule.
- Analysis, design and computer modeling of structures.
- Coordination with architectural, mechanical, electrical and civil disciplines to complete projects.
- Production of plans, details and specifications.
- Review of shop drawings, construction administration.
- Full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
- Plans and develops engineering projects concerned with unique or controversial complexities which have important impact on major company programs.
- The exploration of subject area, definition of scope, selection of areas for investigation and development of novel concepts.
- Acts as technical liaison to individuals within and outside the organization with responsibility to act independently regarding technical matters pertaining to individual’s field.
- Analysis and design of building/facility structural systems/components in steel, concrete, masonry, wood, etc., and taking projects from concept phase, to final design, and through construction.
- Participate in project, construction, client and team meetings.
- Minimal travel to project sites local and non-local.
- Conducting facility assessments, writing technical reports, editing material specifications.
- Coordination with other Engineers, Engineering interns, CAD Technicians and other disciplines will be required.
- Must have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Structural Engineering is required.
- PE Required, Structural Engineering (SE) license preferred.
- Working knowledge of structural engineering software (Bentley RAM products), 3d modeling software (REVIT and AutoCAD), Microsoft Excel, BlueBeam.
- Must demonstrate outstanding communications skills, problem solving skills, group/independent work, time management, technical writing, technical knowledge, technical drawings knowledge, structural codes and standard knowledge (ASCE 7, AISC 360, ACI 318 etc.).
- Design experience in a wide range of structural materials and project types.
What we offer:
- Amazing company culture and work environment.
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, & generous PTO with 9 paid holidays.
- HSA and FSA options.
- Career advancement opportunities with Career Development Plans.
- A true Work-Life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness Programs.
Salary Range: $90,000 – $130,000
Wendel is committed to providing fair, competitive, and market-informed compensation. Salary offered will be determined based the successful candidates’ relevant education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. The salary offered will also take into consideration regional adjustment factors.
Wendel is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, pregnancy, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. We are a VEVRAA federal contractor and request priority referrals of all protected veterans.
Eau Claire, WI News
Wendel, a nationally recognized architecture, engineering, energy efficiency, and construction management firm is excited to announce that Mitchell Associates Architects, based 20 minutes outside of Albany, NY, is joining our Five Bugles Design team. This expansion increases our team’s ability to provide clients with public safety projects. Together, the firms have a matchless, industry-leading portfolio … Read More
Wendel, a nationally recognized architecture, engineering, energy efficiency, and construction management firm, is pleased to announce that the following employees have been appointed to the position of Associate Principal: Jaya Easley, CID; Lauren Glose, PE (VA); Andrew Kelkenberg, EIT; Josh Lingle, CCNP; Justin Parish, RA (NY); Maria Szefler; and Linda Thompson. This appointment recognizes these … Read More
Wendel, a nationally recognized architecture, engineering, energy efficiency, and construction management firm, is pleased to announce elevated owners. Newly appointed Principals include Christian Creswell CID, LEED AP; John Havrilla, PE and James Winde, PE, LEED AP. This appointment recognizes professionals for their exemplary leadership and commitment to excellence. Christian Creswell CID, LEED AP is on … Read More
Wendel, a nationally recognized architecture, engineering, energy efficiency, and construction management firm, is pleased to announce that the following employees have been appointed to the position of Senior Associate Principal: Amber Holycross, AIA (NY), LEED AP ID+C; Tom Reynolds, PE (NY, CA), LEED AP; Ken Prol, AIA and Jeana Stright, RA (VA, CT), LEED AP, … Read More
Wendel, a national architecture, engineering, energy efficiency and construction management firm, is pleased to announce the promotion of Richard Johnson, PLS to Wendel’s Survey Manager. Rich has been with Wendel for over 23 years and will lead the survey team on a variety of survey projects such as construction stakeout, landfill surveys, topographic and boundary … Read More
Wendel is pleased to announce that Mark Molnar, PE has been named Executive Vice President (EVP) of the company. As the EVP, Mark will collaborate with the CEO to ensure the successful, long-term growth of Wendel Companies. Mark is a Principal and Vice President of our Construction Management Practice Area and oversees our Master Builder … Read More