Today’s students. Tomorrow’s colleagues.
We’re committed to supporting the theories of academia and the pragmatics of real-world experience. That’s just a fancy way of saying we like to give students a shot. Wendel provides internship opportunities to a wide variety of students in various degree programs. We’ve been able to give lots of budding professionals valuable experiences with industry professionals – and we’ve even been able to give some of them jobs after graduation.
Who Is Wendel?
Wendel is a nationally recognized innovative Architecture, Engineering, Energy Efficiency, and Construction Management firm that collaborates with private and public entities to holistically approach facility and infrastructure projects. Our clients benefit from our full service capability that allows us to tackle technically complex projects with our own in-house experts. With multiple regional offices, Wendel presents the opportunity to work on an exciting variety of projects with a collaborative team approach. If you are looking to make a real impact, to challenge the status quo, and develop and implement solutions with real results, then an internship at Wendel is the right move for you!
Here are just a few of the benefits you will experience by completing an internship with us:
- One-on-one mentoring
- Confirm your choice of career path
- Explore and clarify your career goals
- Learn to combine classroom theory with practical work experience
- Gain valuable work experience that makes a favorable impression on prospective future employers
- Currently pursuing a degree at an accredited institution
- Excellent PC skills. Outlook, Excel and Word experience
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Ability to work on-site and travel if needed
* Architectural and landscape architect interns: please combine your resume and work samples/portfolio into one document and upload where it says “upload resume.” This document must be 3 mb or under. It is important to include work samples with your resume when applying for this position.
Wendel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and provides a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.