Structures define the skylines of our cities, and structural engineering ensures that they are built to last. These projects require high levels of coordination, planning and expertise in order to become a reality. As scale and complexity increase, unique challenges are presented to designers, constructors and owners alike.
Effective communication and cooperation between engineering disciplines, the design team, constructors and key stakeholders is essential for a successful project. Our team begins this communication at project kick-off, and maintains the flow of information and ideas until the ribbon is cut on your new building.
- High-rise Buildings, Parking Structures, and Hotels
- Intermodal Transportation Facilities
- Vehicle Maintenance Facilities
- Education and Recreation Facilities
- Municipal and Commercial Structures
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Seismic Design
- Special Inspections