Open Positions for Meriden, CT
Architect – Senior Level (Meriden, CT):
Wendel is a nationally recognized innovative Architecture, Engineering, Energy Efficiency, and Construction Management firm that collaborates with private and public entities to holistically approach facility and infrastructure projects. Our clients benefit from our full-service capability that allows us to tackle technically complex projects with our own in-house experts. With multiple regional offices, Wendel presents the opportunity to work on an exciting variety of projects with a collaborative team approach. If you are looking to make a real impact, to challenge the status quo, and develop and implement solutions with real results, then Wendel is the place for you!
Wendel is seeking an enthusiastic Architect/ Design professional that thrives in a fast paced and team focused working environment to join our growing office in Meriden, CT.
- Building client relationships and project development from concept through construction.
- Assists in the layout of site plans, puts together presentation drawings for clients and updates existing drawings in our portfolio.
- Review and revise concept plans on a wide range of commercial projects.
- Prepare Requests for Proposals.
- 4 or 5 year degree in Architecture.
- 5 – 7 years of working experience in a design firm with strong design, construction document and administration experience preferred.
- Licensure strongly preferred.
- Revit and Adobe Photoshop competency a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Please attach your portfolio when applying.
What we offer:
- Amazing company culture and work environment.
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, & generous PTO with 9 paid holidays.
- HSA and FSA options.
- Career advancement opportunities with Career Development Plans.
- A true Work-Life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness Programs.
Wendel is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a drug-free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Meriden, CT News
Wendel has achieved re-accreditation through the National Association of Energy Services Companies (NAESCO) as an Energy Service Company (ESCO). Wendel is one of only 19 companies in North America to receive this accreditation. For more than 20 years, Wendel has been providing innovative ideas in energy efficiency to clients looking to reduce current energy and … Read More
Wendel is pleased to announce it is expanding its presence in Connecticut. Wendel secured a new office space that will house staff and support business activities across the state. Operation began in the new office space, located between Hartford and New Haven at 500 Broad Street, Suite 203, Meriden, CT 06450, as of June of … Read More