We’re once again recognized as one of the country’s top engineering firms by Engineering News-Record (ENR). The magazine’s Top 500 Design Firms for 2015 published earlier this year ranked Wendel at 333, up 19 places from 2014’s list.
ENR annually ranks the 500 largest U.S.-based design firms, both publicly and privately held, based on design-specific revenue billed during the previous year. The surveys are sent to several thousand engineering and design firms who may be of sufficient size in the commercial markets.
Additionally, for the first time Wendel made the Building Design & Construction (BD+C) Giants 300 report. This report annually ranks the Top 300 firms in commercial architecture, engineering and construction. Wendel made its mark, ranking high in several of the categories:
– #5 in K-12 School Sector Engineering Firms
– #6 in Government Sector Engineering Firms
– #6 in Transit Facility Sector Engineering Firms
– #7 in University Sector Engineering Firms
– #8 in Reconstruction Sector Engineering Firms
– #16 in CM Agent + PM Firms
– #17 in Engineering/Architecture Firms
– #58 in BIM Engineering Firms
More details can be found at ENR’s website, www.enr.com and on BD+C’s website, www.bdcnetwork.com/giants-300.